[NatureNS] bumble bees and wasps-Wolfville Ridge

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:48:42 -0300

A friend of mine who lives 1 km east of me on the Wolfville Ridge reported
she has been seeing bumble bees and other bees, and some type of wasp,
around her garden for almost two weeks.

A chipmunk showed itself yesterday around our feeders looking for sunflower
seeds, had half expected to see one earlier than this in view of the warmer
weather we have been experiencing.      Last year Gordon found one on March
10th in our woods.

Cheers,
Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts