[NatureNS] hearing aids - any models preferred (or avoided) for birding

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:03:32 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--f46d043bdf3ada6da204bc4d3d98

All,

After over a decade of hearing loss, I've decided to bite the bullet and
get a hearing aid. The hospital audiologist says that some models can
filter out particular frequencies, and I'm thinking that this could be
really good for birding. My appointment with the private audiologist is
next week, so I'd like to go in with some ideas...any advice?

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--f46d043bdf3ada6da204bc4d3d98

ed to bite the bullet and get a hearing aid. The hospital audiologist says =
that some models can filter out particular frequencies, and I&#39;m thinkin=
g that this could be really good for birding. My appointment with the priva=
te audiologist is next week, so I&#39;d like to go in with some ideas...any=
 advice?</div>

--f46d043bdf3ada6da204bc4d3d98--