[NatureNS] Mink

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:57:53 -0300

Hmm...  The logistics sound horrendous.  Guess the cattails are doing some
of that , but not enough.

Interesting:  Looks as if only some farms are causing a problem, and use of
superphosphate has been implicated.  It would be good to know why certain
farms are associated with increases in nutrient level in nearby waterways
and others are not.