[NatureNS] Re: Brian Dalzell

From: Blake Maybank <bmaybank@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:38:53 -0300
To: NatureNB <NATURENB@listserv.unb.ca>, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--f46d044518a18ea89f04bceeabcb

Hello NatureNB, NatureNS;

I will be writing a Memorium for Brian Dalzell in the Winter 2011-2102
issue of "North American Birds".  But I believe that such a document can
only be improved if I can include people's personal remembrances of Brian,
especially with respect to his contributions to birds and birding.  I
invite you to forward me any remembrances that you would be willing to
share, that I might include them.

And I have a second favour to ask.  Among the many responsibilities which
Brian undertook was the collation of important bird records from New
Brunswick for input into the four seasonal reports for "North American
Birds".  I believe it very important that New Brunswick not be
short-changed with respect to its contributions to our understanding of the
changing bird life across Atlantic Canada, and the continent as well.  If
anyone is willing to consider taking on this task, please contact me.  We
already receive this information from Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland, and
Saint-Pierre; with the untimely death of Brian we are now missing New
Brunswick.

Respectfully yours,

Blake Maybank
bmaybank@gmail.com

--
Blake Maybank <bmaybank@gmail.com>
White's Lake, Nova Scotia

My Blog:  *CSI: Life* <http://blakemaybank.com>

Author, "*Birding Sites of Nova Scotia* <http://tinyurl.com/birdingns>

--f46d044518a18ea89f04bceeabcb

102 issue of &quot;North American Birds&quot;.=A0 But I believe that such a=
 document can only be improved if I can include people&#39;s personal remem=
brances of Brian, especially with respect to his contributions to birds and=
 birding.=A0 I invite you to forward me any remembrances that you would be =
willing to share, that I might include them.=A0 <br>

hich Brian undertook was the collation of important bird records from New B=
runswick for input into the four seasonal reports for &quot;North American =
Birds&quot;.=A0 I believe it very important that New Brunswick not be short=
-changed with respect to its contributions to our understanding of the chan=
ging bird life across Atlantic Canada, and the continent as well.=A0 If any=
one is willing to consider taking on this task, please contact me.=A0 We al=
ready receive this information from Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland, and Sai=
nt-Pierre; with the untimely death of Brian we are now missing New Brunswic=
k.=A0 <br>

lake Maybank</a><br>

White&#39;s Lake, Nova Scotia<br>

x;height:16px"></span><span style=3D"padding-right:16px;width:16px;height:1=
6px"></span><span style=3D"padding-right:16px;width:16px;height:16px"></spa=

e=3D"padding-right:16px;width:16px;height:16px"></span></font><span style=
=3D"padding-right:16px;width:16px;height:16px"></span><br>

--f46d044518a18ea89f04bceeabcb--