[NatureNS] Cardinals in Windsor

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 16:19:59 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_cUtXVfWK8N2E7B+SVcF4LQ)

I haven't seen "my" male cardinal in my backyard since after March Break. I have heard one while walking the dog in Exhibition Park though. And today while walking around "The Crossing" mobile home park and the muds behind Avonview School, I could hear another one calling. I haven't sighted it in either location so not sure if male or female.

Angela in Windsor

--Boundary_(ID_cUtXVfWK8N2E7B+SVcF4LQ)

I haven't seen &quot;my&quot; male cardinal in my backyard since after March Break. I have heard one while walking the dog in Exhibition Park though. And today while walking around &quot;The Crossing&quot; mobile home park and the muds behind Avonview School, I could hear another one calling. I haven't sighted it in either location so not sure if male or female.<br /><br />Angela in Windsor

--Boundary_(ID_cUtXVfWK8N2E7B+SVcF4LQ)--