[NatureNS] rubber boots

Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:15:50 -0300
From: g4syth@staff.ednet.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Boot Lovers,

I too have Dunlop for summer and cool spring and fall. I first
purchased them because my children showed cattle in 4-H, the rubber
with stands the manure in a barn and they have steel toe and shank.

But for winter, I have had for three years a pair of Muck brand
insulated boots. These are the best, warmest, waterproof, knee high
insulated boots I have ever worn. Great for walking, hunters use them,
and they are available in different models. I got my boots at Rainbow
Net and Rigging in Burnside, these boots are also worn by offshore
fishermen as their winter boots.

George Forsyth