[NatureNS] Sick bat

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:39:30 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--14dae934097bcab50104bd94a2f3

I found a Little Brown Bat flopping about and half extending its wings, on
our driveway today. I took some pictures, and felt the nose looked whiter
than pictures on-line of healthy-looking bats. I called DNR, and they came
over and took it, and are going to check - but they're pretty sure it has
White-nose syndrome. Pictures are the first 3 here --
https://www.facebook.com/NatureNS/photos?ref=ts (thanks, Tuma, for advice
on using this site).

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--14dae934097bcab50104bd94a2f3

I found a Little Brown Bat flopping about and half extending its wings, on =
our driveway today. I took some pictures, and felt the nose looked whiter t=
han pictures on-line of healthy-looking bats. I called DNR, and they came o=
ver and took it, and are going to check - but they&#39;re pretty sure it ha=
s White-nose syndrome. Pictures are the first 3 here -- <a href=3D"https://=
www.facebook.com/NatureNS/photos?ref=3Dts">https://www.facebook.com/NatureN=
S/photos?ref=3Dts</a> (thanks, Tuma, for advice on using this site).<br>

--14dae934097bcab50104bd94a2f3--