[NatureNS] Miner's Marsh , Kentville

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:27:28 -0300

Mon Apr 16 / 12

When I entered Miner's Marsh, Kentville,  this morning for a brief
exploration, I was greeted by a vocal Phoebe and  male Cardinal, and lots of
bird song.  Gorgeous day for even a short walk in there. .  The 'escaped'?
domestic goose was sitting on the small island in the marsh. There were Song
Sparrows everywhere, heard a kingfisher and some Canada Geese.

I noted the Azaleas are in bloom in front of the BAC building on Acadia
campus.

Cheers,
Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts