[NatureNS] Owl route

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:29:39 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--e89a8f2349c1be988704bdf33609

Hi,

Bernard Forsythe, Rick Whitman and I did my usual owl route last night -
along Mines Road to Benjamins Mills, behind Falmouth. It was overcast and
towards the end there was a light mist. Wind was either calm or gusty at
times. Temp. was an incredible +15 deg.  We only got 3 Saw-whets, and no
other owls - a low count for this route. Also 1 Woodcock, a Fox, a Rabbit,
a Deer, and loads of Peepers and Wood frogs.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

--e89a8f2349c1be988704bdf33609

Hi,<br><br>Bernard Forsythe, Rick Whitman and I did my usual owl route last=
 night - along Mines Road to Benjamins Mills, behind Falmouth. It was overc=
ast and towards the end there was a light mist. Wind was either calm or gus=
ty at times. Temp. was an incredible +15 deg.=A0 We only got 3 Saw-whets, a=
nd no other owls - a low count for this route. Also 1 Woodcock, a Fox, a Ra=
bbit, a Deer, and loads of Peepers and Wood frogs.<br>

--e89a8f2349c1be988704bdf33609--