[NatureNS] Hooded Mergansers, Pileated Woodpecker, Mammals

From: Richard <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:18:52 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi,

Nice story and pictures. I occasionally post some of my best pictures on Fremiranda.com, a forum used by good photographers, and more friendly than BPN. You might like these - http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1107218/0#10568379 as I saw these birds thanks to you.

Richard Stern
Sent from my iPad