[NatureNS] moth ID request

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:31:31 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--00221572766e784a8e04be80e524

All,

I have had a low-grade problem with this moth
http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/mothproblem.jpg for some time now. I
normally catch them in the foyer where I keep my bird seed, despite the
seed being in plastic totes. I wonder if they come in with the seed or if
there's another source and they just go to that foyer. Can anyone help with
the ID?

Randy

_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--00221572766e784a8e04be80e524

href=3D"http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/mothproblem.jpg">http://people.=
stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/mothproblem.jpg</a>=A0for some time now. I normally c=
atch them in the foyer where I keep my bird seed, despite the seed being in=
 plastic totes. I wonder if they come in with the seed or if there&#39;s an=
other source and they just go to that foyer. Can anyone help with the ID?</=
div>

--00221572766e784a8e04be80e524--