[NatureNS] moth ID request

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:09:11 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--20cf3011dde720830304be83ee86

Ive had them, usually come in with bird seed and can be a bugger to get rid
of...I think Ive finally conquered them
Helene
On Apr 25, 2012 10:36 AM, "Randy Lauff" <randy.lauff@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have had a low-grade problem with this moth
> http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/mothproblem.jpg for some time now. I
> normally catch them in the foyer where I keep my bird seed, despite the
> seed being in plastic totes. I wonder if they come in with the seed or if
> there's another source and they just go to that foyer. Can anyone help with
> the ID?
>
> Randy
>
> _________________________________
> RF Lauff
> Way in the boonies of
> Antigonish County, NS.

--20cf3011dde720830304be83ee86

rid of...I think Ive finally conquered them<br>
Helene</p>
; &lt;randy.lauff@gmail.com&gt=
; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D=
"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
href=3D"http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/mothproblem.jpg" target=3D"_bla=
nk">http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/photos/mothproblem.jpg</a>=A0for some time=
 now. I normally catch them in the foyer where I keep my bird seed, despite=
 the seed being in plastic totes. I wonder if they come in with the seed or=
 if there&#39;s another source and they just go to that foyer. Can anyone h=
elp with the ID?</div>

--20cf3011dde720830304be83ee86--