[NatureNS] Maple pollination and bears

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: Mary Macaulay <marymacaulay@hotmail.com>, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:09:27 -0300

--Alt-Boundary-23055.96882296

Mary mentions poplar blossoms and I wondered why I saw a young bear up
a poplar tree a few springs ago. It was at Mary's favourite spot, Angevine
Lake. I did take a photograph and wished I had realized that my camera did
videos. It was quite funny watching this guy try and figure out how to get
down. He had the very young tree swaying and the more it swayed the
higher he climbed. Very entertaining. He did get brave and finally scooted
down the tree trunk.

--Alt-Boundary-23055.96882296

<title></title>
</head>