[NatureNS] Where are the Willets?

From: Susann Myers <myerss@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:25:21 -0300

Hi, Ian.

I did a few chores at the cottage in 3 Fathom Harbour today, and then did a
bit of birding by car.  I had one Willet in Three Fathom Harbour (1 first
heard a week ago) and one at the Conrad Road marsh.

Also saw a few swallows hawking for insects over water, in the early
afternoon:
Grand Desert - pond behind the beach - 9 Barn, 3 Tree;
Shore Rd., W. Chezzetcook - 1 Tree;
Seaforth, along the hwy. - 1 Tree.

Cheers,
Susann Myers