[NatureNS] snowy egret(s)

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:09:23 -0300

Hello Billy:

I enjoy reading  your NatureNS sightings. Always something of interest.

Shades of NAMCs of years gone by eh?  How wonderful to have so many Snowy
Egrets around in your part of the world.  Shades of NAMCs of years gone by
eh?  There seems to be an influx of a variety of herons these days around
our province, what with Tri-coloured being found this week. Wonder if any
one is going be lucky enough to spot a Little Egret as well???   Now
wouldn't that be something to see again. Do you remember those years when a
Little Egret would turn up with one or two Snowys in  time to be recorded
for those NAMCs.

How are you these days?   Hope keeping well and busy and  now looking
forward to some great specialty birds in Rich. Co. for the migratory count.
Did you get much snow this winter  It certainly has been a most unusual
winter for many of us.

All the best and happy birding.

Judy

  Judy Tufts