[NatureNS] Great Egret, White-crowned Sparrow, Kentville area, etc.

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 10:34:09 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

--20cf30363999b67f7a04bf4a1832

Hi,

The Great egret was back along the Cornwallis River behind Palmeter Woods,
Kentville this morning. I saw it fly in from the east (Kentville), and then
fly back again. I looked for it along various points between there and the
town, but could not relocate it.  Palmeter Woods itself was pretty quiet.
The adult White-crowned sparrow was present briefly at my feeder this
morning. Our annual Chippy was back singing in his usual tree, and
Cardinals continue to sing around the property most of the day.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--20cf30363999b67f7a04bf4a1832

Hi,<br><br>The Great egret was back along the Cornwallis River behind Palme=
ter Woods, Kentville this morning. I saw it fly in from the east (Kentville=
), and then fly back again. I looked for it along various points between th=
ere and the town, but could not relocate it.=A0 Palmeter Woods itself was p=
retty quiet. The adult White-crowned sparrow was present briefly at my feed=
er this morning. Our annual Chippy was back singing in his usual tree, and =
Cardinals continue to sing around the property most of the day.<br>

ern, <br>Port Williams, NS, Canada<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.=
com" target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>###################<br=

--20cf30363999b67f7a04bf4a1832--