[NatureNS] Sora

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:00:56 -0300

Andy Dean determined the location so I quickly scanned the reeds and easily
spotted the sora walk through the reeds, but not out in the open.   Good but
brief looks at it.  Afterwards, it would not come out since.   I also found
a male red winged blackbird with two white feathers in its tail.   A male
rose breasted grosbeak greeted us when we entered the Miner Marsh.  Thanks,
Andy!

Liz

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

The sora in Miner's Marsh was very vocal this afternoon, but despite
spending half an hour in very close proximity it proved impossible to find
it.

Andy and Lelia Dean
86 Baden Powell Drive
Kentville, N.S.