Re: Fwd: [NatureNS] a wiener-eating snapping turtle !!!

Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:27:51 -0300
From: Dusan Soudek <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Rick,
   thanks! Some people can be incredibly cruel. It's neither healthy nor prudent for a snapping turtle to become habituated to people. The next piece of wiener floating on the river may have a fish hook inside it.
   And the next party camping near its territory on Herbert River may have a different idea of entertainment than its Victoria Day friends...
   Dusan Soudek