[NatureNS] Great Birders

From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:26:24 -0300

Yes, I saw this as well and groaned...  I was involved in the 24-hour
BioBlitz which took place in the BMBCL WA in 2009.  Actually we had 75
species of birds and I believe that the botanists tallied 192 species of
flora.  This area was right in the middle of my MBBA square and I believe
that the cumulative total of bird species in the WA is in the order of 150
species.

Bob McDonald
Halifax
bobathome@eastlink.ca