[NatureNS] blackoutspeakout

Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 08:56:18 -0300
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------090605090909020006050402

I'd like to encourage organizations such as the Nova Scotia Bird
Society, the Halifax Field Naturalists, Nature Nova Scotia and others to
check this out. The plan is to darken your web site on June 4th, by
putting up a special page as a temporary home page. All the details are
available at the address Chris gives, below.

But remember this is to happen on Monday, so you have very little time
to get organized.

Peter Payzant

On 2012-06-02 12:39 AM, Christopher Majka wrote:
> Hi Helene,
>
> Project Democracy, which I'm involved with, is also a participant. And
> the number of participants is growing almost exponentially. Several
> days ago when I looked there were 74 organizations; today when I
> checked the number had swelled to 379.
>
> http://www.blackoutspeakout.ca/partners.php
>
>  Cheers!
>
> Chris
>
> On 1-Jun-12, at 10:29 PM, Helene Van Doninck wrote:
>

>> If anyone/any group is concerned about the recent  governmental
>> destruction of  environmental protection and the upcoming bill C-38,
>> you might want to consider joining this...
>>
>> http://www.blackoutspeakout.ca <http://www.blackoutspeakout.ca/>
>>
>> FNSN,  my org, and the Ecology action centre are on there, and many
>> well respected  other groups in Canada. Check out the " partners"
>> page...the list is growing exponentially every day.
>>
>> Helene
>> --
>> Helene Van Doninck DVM
>> Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
>> RR#1 Brookfield NS B0N1C0
>> 902-893-0253
>> birdvet@hotmail.com <mailto:birdvet@hotmail.com>
>> www.cwrc.net <http://www.cwrc.net>
>> Join us on May 12 for our Annual Benefit Concert
>> <http://cwrc.net/?page_id=1381> and Silent Auction

--------------090605090909020006050402

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I'd like to encourage organizations such as the Nova Scotia Bird
    Society, the Halifax Field Naturalists, Nature Nova Scotia and
    others to check this out. The plan is to darken your web site on
    June 4th, by putting up a special page as a temporary home page. All
    the details are available at the address Chris gives, below. <br>
    But remember this is to happen on Monday, so you have very little
    time to get organized.<br>
    Peter Payzant<br>
        participant. And the number of participants is growing almost
        exponentially. Several days ago when I looked there were 74
        organizations; today when I checked the number had swelled to
        379.</div>
            moz-do-not-send="true"
              &nbsp;governmental destruction of &nbsp;environmental protection and
              the upcoming bill C-38, you might want to consider joining
              this...</div>
                href="http://www.blackoutspeakout.ca/">http://www.blackoutspeakout.ca</a>
              there, and many well respected &nbsp;other groups in Canada.
              Check out the " partners" page...the list is growing
              exponentially every day.&nbsp;</div>
            -- <br>
            Helene Van Doninck DVM
                href="mailto:birdvet@hotmail.com" target="_blank">birdvet@hotmail.com</a></div>
                target="_blank">www.cwrc.net</a></div>
                href="http://cwrc.net/?page_id=1381" target="_blank">Annual
                Benefit Concert</a> and Silent Auction</div>

--------------090605090909020006050402--