[NatureNS] blackoutspeakout

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <CAA6vO3ov0s6J53Cv644JxK0+VfzCgTfwyczhQ-tf5O1Gz34vYA@mail.gmail.com> <FCD62D06-C896-4EE7-A2C1-51F236B58707@ns.sympatico.ca> <4FC9FF62.2080906@accesswave.ca> <17ED42D5-F985-4FFF-B868-491052A58E5F@ns.sympatico.ca> <CAA6vO3qK_0VN=PQ02_X=MSRKfCqqPUN5VGNQXYN2aMY9eH_+BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA9nSY-3tHrVZgJyM8-30JzG3UdAjrrvcai2DYQqxmCB4GaVJA@mail.gmail.com> <CABKE4qcrgt3pHPLF8T4Y3S+q2ypS4yEWhNo-L90YGMYwxGG6Ew@mail.gmail.com> <CAA9nSY-vYOgfgsoWMJeXU-yJKtxWDscHKV=iDWoBh2yVsEZ60w@mail.gmail.com>