[NatureNS] Spotted Sandpiper

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:22:11 -0300
From: Glenn McCarron <tvbirder@gmail.com>
To: fulton.harding@ns.sympatico.ca
Cc: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--14dae9399b4d90efe704c3148c36

Good point, It was the one near St. Martins at Hearst Lodge.

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM, <fulton.harding@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> First one worked fine for me.
>
> I always like the names of rivers in NB.  Not sure how many Salmon Rivers
> there are.  Not to be confused with the really big Salmon River that runs
> through Kent and Queens counties into Grand Lake where I grew up.  Just
> kidding, I know there are 2 Salmon Rivers near St. Martins, one called Big
> Salmon River and one called Little Salmon River.
>
> Marian Fulton
> Hantsport NS
>
> ---- Glenn McCarron <tvbirder@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry, my other link did not work.
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/32318568@N03/7419635566/in/photostream

--14dae9399b4d90efe704c3148c36

Good point, It was the one near St. Martins at Hearst Lodge.<br><br><div cl=
ass=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM,  <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt=
;<a href=3D"mailto:fulton.harding@ns.sympatico.ca" target=3D"_blank">fulton=
left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">First one worked fine for=
 me.<br>
I always like the names of rivers in NB. =A0Not sure how many Salmon Rivers=
 there are. =A0Not to be confused with the really big Salmon River that run=
s through Kent and Queens counties into Grand Lake where I grew up. =A0Just=
 kidding, I know there are 2 Salmon Rivers near St. Martins, one called Big=
 Salmon River and one called Little Salmon River.<br>

Marian Fulton<br>
Hantsport NS<br>
---- Glenn McCarron &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tvbirder@gmail.com">tvbirder@gmai=
l.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; Sorry, my other link did not work.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.flickr.com/photos/32318568@N03/7419635566/in/pho=
tostream" target=3D"_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/32318568@N03/74196=
35566/in/photostream</a><br>