[NatureNS] nature day-camps

From: Brian Bartlett <bbartlett@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:26:08 -0300

Thanks, Pat. Earlier tonight Bob McDonald actually sent me a pdf poster
about the camp I was thinking of -- Scott Pelton's 9th annual "Young
Naturalists' Club" camp based in Indian Point, St. Margaret's Bay. I got
confused because it seems Scott was using the term "Young Naturalists Club"
before the year-round YNC was founded... Brian