[NatureNS] Luna Moth stuff

Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 00:46:25 -0300
Disposition-Notification-To: srshaw@Dal.Ca
From: "Stephen R. Shaw" <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

BioQuip Products in California sends out monthly 'specials' on a
couple of their products.  I would not normally pass these along but
with recent comments on luna moths and National Moth Week starting
July 23, their July 2012 special consists of a T-shirt with a large
luna moth on the front, 10% off at $16-$17 (or a mug with the same
motif).  The other half is their special book offer, 'The Giant
Silkmoths: Colour Mimicry & Camouflage' by Philip Howse and Kirby
Wolfe, apparently newly published ($36).  The book may be cheaper
elsewhere, but, if interested, google them or take a look at

www.bioquip.com/specials/product_special.asp

Steve (Halifax)