[NatureNS] hooded merganser search

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:55:21 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

&lt;/block
--=====================_1023062==.ALT

I saw a family of Hooded Mergansers on 3 July at the Ducks Unlimited
pond in Margaretsville, Annapolis County.  They have become regular
there n small numbers.

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax

At 11:56 AM 19/07/2012, you wrote:
>Hi all, Just wondering where people have been seeing hooded
>mergansers lately. We have 5 juveniles that we've raised and need to
>start scouting possible release sites. Officially the highest
>maintenance and most expensive set of babies we've ever had!  Have
>spent the last 6 weeks or so in a constant search for small fish :)
>
>Helene
>
>--
>Helene Van Doninck DVM
>Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
>RR#1 Brookfield NS B0N1C0
>902-893-0253
><mailto:birdvet@hotmail.com>birdvet@hotmail.com
>www.cwrc.net

--=====================_1023062==.ALT

I saw a family of Hooded Mergansers on 3 July at the Ducks Unlimited pond
in Margaretsville, Annapolis County.&nbsp; They have become regular there
n small numbers.<br><br>
Patricia L. Chalmers<br>
Halifax<br><br>
At 11:56 AM 19/07/2012, you wrote:<br>
people have been seeing hooded mergansers lately. We have 5 juveniles
that we've raised and need to start scouting possible release sites.
Officially the highest maintenance and most expensive set of babies we've
ever had!&nbsp; Have spent the last 6 weeks or so in a constant search
for small fish :)<br><br>
Helene<br><br>
-- <br>
Helene Van Doninck DVM<br>
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre<br>
RR#1 Brookfield NS B0N1C0<br>
902-893-0253<br>
birdvet@hotmail.com<br>
www.cwrc.net<br>