[NatureNS] Short-billed Dowitcher photos (long, and a challenge) & PEFA note

From: Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:32:30 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I should add that a good field guide is pretty important in this situation - I find the best are Sibley and the latest edition of NGS. Also, that like all other creatures including homo sapient, races are often mixed and not always separable on field marks!

Richard Stern
sternrichard@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone