[NatureNS] FW: IMG01125-20120802-1935.jpg

Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 03:11:15 -0300
From: "Stephen R. Shaw" <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

A promising website/project, but the pages were last updated in 1997
or 2000, so this 'Pelicinus project' presumably folded ~12 years ago.
The higher magnification links from the Americas distribution map on
the site didn't work for me -- this returns the message that links not
found on that server.
Steve (Halifax)