[NatureNS] common buckeye

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:31:40 -0300
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_Tqyo97uUWLd76PeXyjXTPw)

Yup, it's there
<http://www.ebutterfly.ca/records?record_id=&family_id=&province_id=8&locality=&specie_name=common_name&name_value=buckeye&start_date=&end_date=&observer=>,
complete with photo. The Butterflies of Canada
<http://www.cbif.gc.ca/spp_pages/butterflies/species/CommonBuckeye_e.php> maintains
that there is only one previous record for Nova Scotia. There are no
records for NB in eButterfly, and only one in the Butterflies of Canada.

Peter Payzant

On 2012-08-10 9:35 AM, Marg Millard wrote:
> My sister, Mary Smith and her friend, Christine, have identified a
> butterfly they saw yesterday as a Common Buckeye. Mary now resides
> around the corner from me in White Point. It has been posted to
> e-butterfly, I believe.
>
> Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

--Boundary_(ID_Tqyo97uUWLd76PeXyjXTPw)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
href="http://www.ebutterfly.ca/records?record_id=&amp;family_id=&amp;province_id=8&amp;locality=&amp;specie_name=common_name&amp;name_value=buckeye&amp;start_date=&amp;end_date=&amp;observer=">there</a>,
      complete with photo. The <a
href="http://www.cbif.gc.ca/spp_pages/butterflies/species/CommonBuckeye_e.php">Butterflies
        of Canada</a> maintains that there is only one previous record
      for Nova Scotia. There are no records for NB in eButterfly, and
      only one in the Butterflies of Canada.<br>
      Peter Payzant<br>
      On 2012-08-10 9:35 AM, Marg Millard wrote:<br>
      type="cite">My sister, Mary Smith and her friend, Christine, have
      identified a butterfly they saw yesterday as a Common Buckeye.
      Mary now resides around the corner from me in White Point. It has
      been posted to e-butterfly, I believe.
      Marg Millard, White Point, Queens <br>

--Boundary_(ID_Tqyo97uUWLd76PeXyjXTPw)--