[NatureNS] Arrowheads

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:32:07 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01CD7BD5.0EF2B510

Hi Paul & All,                    Aug 16, 2012
    Yes, I have eaten S. latifolia tubers; boiled. Texture was a bit =
soft, taste fine but gathering them involved much mucky work. The astute =
way to gather them, so I now understand, is to raid Muskrat stores.=20
Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville
  ----- Original Message -----=20