[NatureNS] Where are rare bird observations submitted?

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:10:04 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Chris:

Naturens will do, but you can't attach photos there. If you send the
photos to me I'll diagnose them for you (I do this almost every day
for various photos sent to me as photo editor for the quarterly "Nova
Scotia Birds"). I can also put rarities on "NS-RBA photos" You can
submit photos there, but only by signing up on NS-RBA and secondarily
on thee associated photo site. Or, anyone can post photos by going to
the facebook link on the Nova Scotia Bird Society's website ("Nova
Scotia Bird Society" will get it on line). But, I'd like to see the
photos at any rate.

Cheers, Ian

Ian McLaren

Quoting cjknndy@mta.ca: