[NatureNS] gray squirrel in Avonport

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:17:48 +0000
From: desolatechair@gmail.com
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--047d7bf0d714e8231d04c83f262e

My son and I found a GRAY SQUIRREL - my first - last December while doing
the Christmas bird count. He was in the mature hardwood stand behind the
Hantsport Tourist bureau on Route 1, on the southeast corner of the
Hantsport Memorial Community Centre grounds where the footpath along the
Halfway River starts.

On , "James W. Wolford" <jimwolford@eastlink.ca> wrote:
> AUG. 24, 2012 - Today Sherman Williams told me that Avonport now has a
> GRAY SQUIRREL, a single animal in the gray/grey phase, at Walter Urban's
> home, which is a bit east of the LE Shaw School along Bluff Road.

> Cheers from Jim in Wolfville.

--047d7bf0d714e8231d04c83f262e

My son and I found a GRAY SQUIRREL - my first - last December while doing t=
he Christmas bird count.  He was in the mature hardwood stand behind the Ha=
ntsport Tourist bureau on Route 1, on the southeast corner of the Hantsport=
 Memorial Community Centre grounds where the footpath along the Halfway Riv=
rd@eastlink.ca&gt; wrote:<br />&gt; AUG. 24, 2012 -=A0Today Sherman William=
s told me that Avonport now has a GRAY SQUIRREL, a single animal in the gra=
y/grey phase, at Walter Urban&#39;s home, which is a bit east of the L.E. S=
--047d7bf0d714e8231d04c83f262e--