[NatureNS] Buff-breasted Sandpiper photos

Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:10:28 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

         Lovely photos!  I like the third photo best, though, with
the two sheep in the background.  It really gives one a sense of the
size of this dainty shorebird.  I always associate the Buff-breasted
Sandpiper with Labour Day weekend; I don't necessarily see one every
year, but in the years that I do, it will be then.

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax