[NatureNS] Nocturnal Migration Last Night

Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 15:11:59 +0000
From: desolatechair@gmail.com
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--047d7b5d865f2f8df904c8cd90b0

Interesting data thanks. Nice presentation as well.

On , John Kearney <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Last night (September 1-2) there was the first large flight of night
> migrants in over a week here in Antigonish County. For the first time
> this fall, there were large numbers of sparrows, mainly Savannah
> Sparrows. Swainson's Thrushes were moving as well. The most common
> warbler was Common Yellowthroat. See
> http://www.johnfkearney.com/nocturnal_monitoring/.

--047d7b5d865f2f8df904c8cd90b0

Interesting data thanks.  Nice presentation as well. <br /><br />On , John =
Kearney &lt;john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca&gt; wrote:<br />&gt; Last night (S=
eptember 1-2) there was the first large flight of night migrants in over a =
week here in Antigonish County. For the first time this fall, there were la=
rge numbers of sparrows, mainly Savannah Sparrows. Swainson=92s Thrushes we=
re moving as well. The most common warbler was Common Yellowthroat. See htt=
p://www.johnfkearney.com/nocturnal_monitoring/. =A0<br />&gt; <br />&gt;
--047d7b5d865f2f8df904c8cd90b0--