[NatureNS] Piping Plover at Conrads Beach

From: "Dave&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 19:26:48 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_020F_01CD8DF7.E4237560

We saw a piping plover on the east beach at Conrad=E2=80=99s this =
afternoon.  It was at the mouth of the estuary (ie the flow from =
Lawrencetown Lake into the ocean).  There was a flock of peeps there, =
but the pp was somewhat separated from the others.  We were able to get =
quite close to do a positive i.d. (before someone came by with dogs).  =
The tide had turned but was still quite high.
Jane and Dave Schlosberg
------=_NextPart_000_020F_01CD8DF7.E4237560

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>We saw a piping plover on the east beach at Conrad=E2=80=99s this =
afternoon.&nbsp;=20
It was at the mouth of the estuary (ie the flow from Lawrencetown Lake =
into the=20
ocean).&nbsp; There was a flock of peeps there, but the pp was somewhat=20
separated from the others.&nbsp; We were able to get quite close to do a =

positive i.d. (before someone came by with dogs).&nbsp; The tide had =
turned but=20
was still quite high.</DIV>
<DIV>Jane and Dave Schlosberg</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_020F_01CD8DF7.E4237560--