[NatureNS] hummers

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:51:08 -0300

I have a hummingbird chasing a number of other birds including Mourning
Doves. Transients are still regularly passing through. I have a feeling it
is one of the youngsters from here who has no idea he should be moving on.
We have had the birds showing up quite late remember. Hopefully some people
will leave feeders out well into the fall.
We do have a few lovely Red Admirals hanging out on the oregano and
goldenrods. An amazing size difference amongst them.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca