[NatureNS] New bird pics and Reorganisation of Smugmug Galleries

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:39:29 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

--14dae9340e1d7bdafd04ca3ec143

Hi,

I have put some recent bird pictures, including last w/e on Brier, here -
http://tinyurl.com/9ax2w2e .

I have also completely re-organized all my Smugmug galleries into different
categories. The bird ones are now by taxonomic groups (Waterfowl to
Vultures, Raptors, Warblers etc.) and within each group they're roughly in
chronological order. http://tinyurl.com/9mvqu4b .  I have done the same
with the other galleries, including NS Seasons, Skies, Animals etc. Each
month or so I will transfer pictures from the "Current" galleries to the
others. For an overview, look here - http://tinyurl.com/96xf2bq . All
galleries have several pages.

Enjoy!

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--14dae9340e1d7bdafd04ca3ec143

Hi,<br><br>I have put some recent bird pictures, including last w/e on Brie=
r, here - <a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/9ax2w2e">http://tinyurl.com/9ax2w2e=
into different categories. The bird ones are now by taxonomic groups (Water=
fowl to Vultures, Raptors, Warblers etc.) and within each group they&#39;re=
 roughly in chronological order. <a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/9mvqu4b">htt=
p://tinyurl.com/9mvqu4b</a> .=A0 I have done the same with the other galler=
ies, including NS Seasons, Skies, Animals etc. Each month or so I will tran=
sfer pictures from the &quot;Current&quot; galleries to the others. For an =
overview, look here - <a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/96xf2bq">http://tinyurl=
.com/96xf2bq</a> . All galleries have several pages.<br>

--14dae9340e1d7bdafd04ca3ec143--