[NatureNS] pine siskins etc., Wolfville

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:40:14 -0300 (ADT)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

> Our feeders are over-run with siskins the last few days here in
Sampsonville, Rich Co. as well as at my sister's feeders in Rockdale,
Rich. Co.    A flock of 13 grackles  have moved in and have been feeding
voraciuosly the last few days with the B Jays, doves, juncos,
chickadees, song and house sparrows, and nuthatches.  There are lots of
robins here as well, stripping my grape vines.  The N. Oriole hasn't
been around for a couple of days.  I think it heard that Susann is
waiting for it.
Billy

OCT. 11, 2012 - A white-breasted nuthatch visited our peanut feeder