[NatureNS] Massive grey seal cull set to get Senate panel's

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:37:42 -0300

Conservative Party of Canada?

I, by the way, support the cull as a sort of action research.

Jeff Hutchings is right that we don't fully understand all the dynamics of
the ecosystem, but it's part of good science to listen to the most
knowledgeable observers and take their remarks seriously, even if we can't
quantify or scientifically verify their observations.

Under the circumstances, let the cull proceed.

Can the culled seals can be put to good economic use?

I am not a mink farm enthusiast, but that may be one market for all this
high quality protein, disposal of which could prove a challenge.