[NatureNS] Brown Creeper question

Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 12:02:29 -0300
From: <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Ken MacAulay <kenmacaulay@eastlink.ca>

Thanks Ken,

someone else e-mailed me and said they have seen Creepers feed on a suet/peanut butter mix smeared on a tree. Will try that for fun.

Glad to hear you had one too, and at the same time! cool.
did see a R.B. Nuthatch storing and later retrieving Sunflower seeds on the birch with the feeders on it.

cheers,
Gary