[NatureNS] Tracking Hurricane Sandy

From: Hubcove@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:21:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--part1_bc01.714d475c.3dbefbd0_boundary

I think it is probably easy to get confused with the multitude  of
offerings on weather. I find the Canadian weather office the best, where you  can
compare the US hurricane forecast alongside the Canadian version. I find  that
they are mostly comparable with perhaps a bit more detail on the US  side.
Click on _www.weatheroffice.gc.ca_ (http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca) , go to
"marine  info" and then "hurricane" and you can make your choice of
Canadian or Noaa  offerings..
Peter Stow Hubbards.

In a message dated 28/10/2012 4:44:22 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time,