[NatureNS] Red Bellied Woodpecker #2

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:44:45 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_rqI2JBbsUWs7Qx/0qIUkxQ)

Just checked my records.
The last one I had seen at my feeders was Nov 2004 on Hawthorn Street in Windsor.
Pat Kelly came to the house to try to photograph it.

Angela in Windsor

--
"The significant problems of our time cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
John Muir