[NatureNS] Possible Cattle Egrets in HRM

From: Andrew Horn <aghorn@dal.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:02:35 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

Hi all,

Not much to go on, I'm afraid, but a non-birder just told me he'd seen 4 unusual white birds in a field by a highway within the past four days, somewhere in HRM. On cross-examination, he convinced me that they were probably Cattle Egrets.

Sorry about the "somewhere in HRM" part, but even though he could see the wild look in my eyes, that was the best he could manage to remember.

Cheers,
Andy Horn
Halifax