[NatureNS] Mulitflora Rose Question.

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:06:06 -0400

Hi Gary & All,                    Nov 24, 2012
    I don't know how common the thornless variant is but one came up in the
yard ~5 years ago, I rather liked the idea and layered it. It does develop
thorns but these fall off early or are readily brushed off.

    If you can lay on transportation next May/June then it is yours. Also
thorned seedlings are fairly common in unmowed areas of sparse
grass/vegetation near fruiting plants.
Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville