[NatureNS] Mulitflora Rose Question.

From: "Gary Murray" <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:45:12 -0400

Hmmm...I was wondering about pots too after hearing just how invasive they
are. I've read that people sometimes put Lily of The Valley in pots too,
but MFR sounds like it will spread like wildfire.

Any other suggestions on what to do for winter birds that like berries?

Gary Murray
Tucker Lake
Beaverbank NS