[NatureNS]... Sources of native shrubs x feeding birds

Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 10:35:20 -0400
From: David Patriquin <patriqui@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>

_________=0A&gt; &gt; Hans Toom=0A&gt; &gt; Portuguese Cove, N
Baldwin Nursuires lists "Nova Scotia Holly" & sev. other species
mentioned in this discussion.
http://baldwinnurseries.com/native_plants.html

Hollies are dioecious, so you need male and female plants

Some other regional sources of native species are listed on NS Wild
Flora website at
http://nswildflora.ca/links/conservNatural.html

'Info on additional regional sources appreciated & 'will post on that page.