[NatureNS] New Yard bird-Pine Grosbeak

From: "Gary Murray" <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "nature ns" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:08:12 -0400

Hi all,

Spied a Female Pine Grosbeak at the top of a tree near the feeders in my
yard today. Was on my way out, so am unsure if it went to the feeders, or
brought any of it's friends, will keep an eye out tomorrow. Also had a
Male Ring Neck Duck close by on the lake watching the Mallards and Black
Ducks on the ground around the feeders like it was wanting to join the
fray. Hopefully it will add to the yard list total by doing so sometime.

cheers,

Gary Murray
176 Tucker Lake
Beaverbank NS