[NatureNS] Some nice birds in Annapolis Royal

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:29:20 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--e89a8f6464eb8480dd04d030c47f

Before starting work at the clinic here this morning I went over to my
favorite spot, where School Rd. joins the track linking the French Basin
Trail and the sewage plant. There are several houses with feeders there,
and a lot of shrubbery. As I pulled in a male N.CARDINAL flew in front of
me. I got out to try and photograph it (no luck) but instead pished out a
nice M.EASTERN TOWHEE (better luck). However, I might fear for their
future, as a PEREGRINE appeared and started flying around overhead.
I was only there 10 minutes then had to leave. A quick glance over the
sewage plant revealed no waterfowl, just Herring gulls, but there were some
men working a front-end loader.

Richard
--
#################
Richard Stern,

--e89a8f6464eb8480dd04d030c47f

 favorite spot, where School Rd. joins the track linking the French Basin T=
rail and the sewage plant. There are several houses with feeders there, and=
 a lot of shrubbery. As I pulled in a male N.CARDINAL flew in front of me. =
I got out to try and photograph it (no luck) but instead pished out a nice =
M.EASTERN TOWHEE (better luck). However, I might fear for their future, as =
a PEREGRINE appeared and started flying around overhead.<br clear=3D"all">

I was only there 10 minutes then had to leave. A quick glance over the sewa=
ge plant revealed no waterfowl, just Herring gulls, but there were some men=
 working a front-end loader.</div>
s, NS, Canada<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank=

--e89a8f6464eb8480dd04d030c47f--