[NatureNS] Butterflies of Nova Scotia web site re-launched

From: "andy dean" <aadean@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 11:00:11 -0400

&lt;div align="left"&gt;&lt;font face="Arial" size="2"&gt;&lt;span

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CDD5FC.5C111270

Hi Peter and Linda....Wonderful! This site will be extremely useful to =
me as I compose my weekly photo Journals for 54 contacts on the mailing =
list. The fact that it excludes many of the species that do not occur =
here is a valuable asset . Many Thanks.
Andy Dean
86 Baden Powell Drive
Kentville, N.S.