[NatureNS] Birding Margaretsville yesterday

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:21:58 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--f46d04339b14dad19e04d185cefc

Hi,

I had a delightful day in the Margaretsville and surrounding N.Mountain
area yesterday, in warm sunny weather, no wind, and a very pleasant
companion - Ron Blackert, whose sharp eyes, and ears for Kinglets etc. were
much better than mine. Wayne Neily the compiler will no doubt post all the
details in due course, but we got some nice boreal woodland species, 1 good
shorebird species, and found that scoping the Bay of Fundy from the
lighthouse was well worth while for alcids, sea ducks and other pelagic
species. We had 37 species in our area alone by dusk.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--f46d04339b14dad19e04d185cefc

Hi,<br><br>I had a delightful day in the Margaretsville and surrounding N.M=
ountain area yesterday, in warm sunny weather, no wind, and a very pleasant=
 companion - Ron Blackert, whose sharp eyes, and ears for Kinglets etc. wer=
e much better than mine. Wayne Neily the compiler will no doubt post all th=
e details in due course, but we got some nice boreal woodland species, 1 go=
od shorebird species, and found that scoping the Bay of Fundy from the ligh=
thouse was well worth while for alcids, sea ducks and other pelagic species=
. We had 37 species in our area alone by dusk.<br>

 target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>###################

--f46d04339b14dad19e04d185cefc--