[NatureNS] Birding HRM today

From: "Don MacNeill" <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 21:12:44 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0457_01CDE9F7.12FB85C0

Hi Lois.  As you drive in the road to Hartlen Pt there is a fairway on =
your left.  That is where the flock feeds.  There is a sharp left turn =
that takes you up to the Golf Club gates.  Anywhere along there gives =
you some elevation to look down on the flock.  Sometimes they are at the =
right of the fairway from where you are looking and you might have to =
look for their white heads until they come out on the fairway.  They are =
quite a ways from your car and you will need a scope.

Good luck

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@bellaliant.net